Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading from Free to Business

Courtney Pinheiro August 29, 2018

Hi,

How do I move all my boards to the Business upgrade?

Is the Business account totally new and separate or it is just an upgrade to the current account?

I don't have teams, should I make teams (if so, do I get charged per team for Business)?

TY

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2018

Hi Courtney

Business Class is defined per team. So you'll first need to create a team and then upgrade it to Business Class.  You'll be billed for every user that is added to the team.  You're also charged per team that is upgraded to Business Class.

So create a team, and then change the visibility of any boards you want associated with that team to be team based.  If you only need the upgrades for yourself, you can elect to have only yourself on the team and invite any other users directly to the board instead. There's no charge for non-team members added to a board.

You can then use collections to organize the boards within the team, to separate them from different categories (that you may want business class for)

henry_harrison May 27, 2020

so could anyone in the team be able to create and modify cards etc?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events