Unrequested password reset

Gerry Callaghan February 14, 2019

Looks as though we have hit a serious bug in Trello. As I see it: 

• A workmate created a board " 1st Quarter work in VC" and added me to it
  • From my laptop I clicked on the link and did not get in. "Board may be private, try logging in"
  • I attempted to log in and my email address was not recognised
  • Even worse I'm also locked out of my main Trello board (New Horizon) on my laptop
  • Immediately after this I got a Trello email "We’re confirming that your password has successfully been reset!"
  • I had not reset my password and my workmate would not be able to do it by accident (I hope!). 
  • I've reported the password change but got no response yet. 
  • I can get in to Trello on my Android phone and I can see my existing boards and the new board  " 1st Quarter work in VC"  there. 
  • I'm not brave enough to open it as if I get locked out on Android I'll not be able to access the NH board at all. 

Has anyone experience of this happening? How do I reset my password from the Android app? 

Thanks and best regards

Gerry 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2019

Hi Gerry,

Did you reach out to support@trello.com? I know you said you reported the password change, but I don't see any messages from you. If you can reach out there, we'll be glad to take a look.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events