Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unarchiving lists and Undo Archive list not working

webby55 September 22, 2020

These answers here are not working:
https://help.trello.com/article/786-archiving-lists-deleting-lists#:~:text=Archive%20a%20list%20by%20selecting,you%20are%20done%20with%20it.

https://help.trello.com/article/1230-undoing-an-action-in-trello

Control Z is not getting back my archives list and when I press the "More" within the board menu I see this message:

Your Atlassian account has been logged out

Refreshing the page doesnt help!

Any solutions to this?

2 answers

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2020

To confirm, you are logged into Trello, but when you click on More in the sidebar, it logs you out?

webby55 September 24, 2020

Hi Michael, no it doesnt log me out, it says I am not logged into Atlassian and even says this if I go to Atlassian website and logout and login with same credentials it said password incorrect so I created new password and login with new password and then I am also logged into Trello and all my data is still there but I still see the same message that I am not logged into Atlassian while I am logged in so very strange. 

0 votes
alfredbuehler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2020

> Control Z is not getting back my archives list

I couldn't find any reference for Ctrl-z in the docs. It's simply the z-key for undoing actions on cards, without Ctrl? Works like a charm.

webby55 September 24, 2020

Thank you, the z feature is working, unfortunately I have performed multiple new actions now so cannot use that anymore.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events