Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete checklists, individual lines or add ons.

Nicolette_Sayer April 15, 2020

I am unable to delete checklists, items off checklists or even add ons like Butler or Calendar. I have tried multiple browsers. Still cant do it. Error comes up 'Connection Lost.. Retrying' and then everything goes back the way it was before I tried to delete it. I can delete stuff using my android phone so I know my account does have permission but in Chrome and in Edge it just doesn't work. I don't have any web browser extensions different to anyone else at work and they can delete. 

Help anyone?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2020

@Nicolette_Sayer do you have a very large number of cards and/or checklists and/or checklist items on the board?

If you copy or move one of the cards to another board are you able to remove checklists or items there?

If you copy the entire board, keeping all cards, are you able to remove them from the copied board?

Nicolette_Sayer April 15, 2020

a. It happens all on boards I use. Even ones with less than 30 cards on it.

b. can move and copy to another board but still cant remove checklists or items.

c. Havnt tried as I am not able to delete on any board I have access to.

As a side. I tried on a different computer last night and was able to delete fine. So at this stage I am thinking its setting on my work computer. 

Any thoughts?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events