Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to attach google drive document to card (login error 400)

shay_davidoff May 23, 2022

Hello to all, and thanks in advance for your time.

I'm unable to log in to google workspace drive within a card.

I enabled the Google Drive Power-Up and logged in.

When I'm trying to attach a Google Doc, it requires a second login, and this time it opens a window as seen:Trallo-GoogleDrive1.png

after I click the "SIGN IN" link, a window pops up and closes immediately.

after a few times like so, it goes to this window:

Trallo-GoogleDrive.png

it happened both in chrome (the latest version) and in the windows app.

The OS is windows 11 latest build and update. 

Popups enable in chrome. 

2 answers

1 vote
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2022

Hi @shay_davidoff 👋

Welcome to the Community! That definitely seems strange, I would recommend raising this directly with Trello Support as they are the point of support contact for this Power Up. This way they can look into the behind the scenes and see what could be causing it. 

You can raise a support ticket here >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2022

Hi Shay,

Thanks for reaching out!

Occasionally when trying to attach a Google Drive file as an attachment to a card, you may see a Google Sign-In error. These errors can vary depending on your browser, whether or not you’re using an incognito or private tab, or even your popup blocker settings.

Because of all the different settings and browser combinations, there isn’t a one size fits all solution. So here are a few options to try if you run into any Google Sign-In errors:

• Click the “Google Drive” button a second time, as some browsers recognize a second attempt as meaning the user intentionally wants to open the popup.
  • Open a new tab and log in to your Google Account at https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/identifier. Then refresh Trello and try clicking on “Google Drive” again (ensure you've allowed pop-up windows)
  • If you’re using an incognito/private tab, try a non-incognito/private tab

Let me know how that goes,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events