Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello consultant to help setup my Trello business team.

Matt Geerdes March 10, 2021

Hello, 

I'd like to hire a Trello consultant to help setup my business team across multiple boards.

Thank You!

Matt

5 answers

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2023

Sharing this here in case others find through google - We've compiled this post with various trello consultants and trello experts here in the community! https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Consultants-Right-Here-In-The-Community/ba-p/1983694#M1677

0 votes
sixaolaexpress May 4, 2021

Hello Matt,

Woud be happy to help you on this or any Trello project you have.

Check us out at www.lscingeniera.com 

Kindly 

Luis 

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2021

@Matt Geerdes hey I run a Trello consultancy, with a few different products:

https://www.benkoworks.com/

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2021

@Matt Geerdes 

I am presently building a set of boards for a PA client for this RV rental and service business. I would like to be considered. We should get to an initial tech consult. See my profile page. 

0 votes
Joshua Sneed Contegix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2021

Hi Matt,

Dig through the Atlassian Partner Directory and I bet you find one! Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events