Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello cards / appointments are automatically copied to Google Calendar

LEGEND Coaching - Arsim Muslija September 8, 2020

Dear Atlassian Community,

I recorded a short Loomvideo with sound for better understanding.

https://www.loom.com/share/891c7eae94ca4a1985398598e3a31675

Please let me know how we can fix it.

Thank you for your time and for your help.

1 answer

1 vote
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2020

@LEGEND Coaching - Arsim Muslija - hi Arsim! If you're trying to prevent a sync from Trello to Google Calendar, disable the sync in the Calendar power-up.

LEGEND Coaching - Arsim Muslija September 9, 2020

@Dave Liao  

thank you for your message. Unfortunately, I don't understand the approach here. The Trello board should actually only be connected to a Google calendar and to the green (as can be seen in the video). However, a small copy is always made of the green appointment. If I now deactivate the connection, I don't get any more appointments in the calendar. Or did I get something wrong at that point?
And if I've deactivated the connection, how do I reactivate it correctly?

Thank you for your time and for your efforts.

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2020

@LEGEND Coaching - Arsim Muslija - whoops! I totally misunderstood what your ask was.

Hmm, have you verified that both the newly-created Google Calendar event AND its copy are in the same calendar?

LEGEND Coaching - Arsim Muslija September 10, 2020

@Dave Liao  thank you for your answer Dave. I generated a secound Loomvideo with sound for you. Please watch it. Thank you for your time and for your help.

https://www.loom.com/share/ed715ff8a96045db8d2c4c6140c1536e

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events