cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello card separators not working

Krystal Allweil
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 28, 2023

I've been creating Trello card separators using three hyphens (---). However, yesterday the function seemed to quit working. The card would appear as a separator for half a second then would appear as a card titled as "---" (on the left in the attached screenshot) and nothing I tried (refreshing the page, restarting the browser, restarting the computer, switching computers) would fix the issue. Card separators I had created before yesterday (on the right in the attached screenshot) still appear as separators, but if I move them, they switch to three hyphens.

Trello Card Separators Issue.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2023

I just tested this using various accounts, on Chrome browser and the Windows app and the functionality is working fine.

It is always worth trying:

• Sign out of Trello
  • Clear browser cache
  • restart brower
  • log back in
  • Retry ---
Krystal Allweil
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 31, 2023

Thanks for the tip, but it did not work.

0 votes
Jared
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2023

Hi @Krystal Allweil ,

We've been making some changes to separator cards, but not that would cause what your screenshot is showing - do you by chance have any automations that would automatically set custom fields on cards? If not, can you open a support ticket (here) so we can take a closer look?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events