Trello and iCal

I have 4 boards that all display their content into my iCal world. It uses the RSS view - so I can see an event and when it is due and can click through to edit and modify the event in trello ... all good ... BUT what I would like to do is have the ability to modify the event timing in iCal so I don’t have to go back to Trello each time. Is there a way to do that ... 

Behavior is as I look at today's 20 trello tasks from 4 different calendars simply drag the events around my master calendar and when I do that  - changes are reflected in Trello - without that I jabe to click on each link go to the Trello board modify (admittedly i can drag and drop - but only in iCal do I have a full view of eveything ... so I can spot potential conflicts/

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi John,

Crystal from Trello Support here.

It sounds like you would like to modify your iCalendar and have that reflected in Trello. Unfortunately the iCal feed is read-only so you won't be able to modify the event there and have it reflected in Trello.

What some users have done is to use the Cronofy Power-Up instead of the iCal feed: https://info.trello.com/power-ups/cronofy This will allow two-way syncing of Trello and iCal so that should help!

Let us know if you need anything else!

very cool - thankyou - does exactly what I needed - and for multiple boards very reasonable price.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Sep 11, 2018 in Trello

There’s a Power-up for That!

So you’re using Trello at work, at home and to track your new DIY crafts. The family and co-workers are all on board and everything is organized, color coded and has a due date. But still, there’s so...

298 views 1 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you