Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello and iCal

John Philpin February 19, 2018

I have 4 boards that all display their content into my iCal world. It uses the RSS view - so I can see an event and when it is due and can click through to edit and modify the event in trello ... all good ... BUT what I would like to do is have the ability to modify the event timing in iCal so I don’t have to go back to Trello each time. Is there a way to do that ... 

Behavior is as I look at today's 20 trello tasks from 4 different calendars simply drag the events around my master calendar and when I do that  - changes are reflected in Trello - without that I jabe to click on each link go to the Trello board modify (admittedly i can drag and drop - but only in iCal do I have a full view of eveything ... so I can spot potential conflicts/

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Crystal Davis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2018

Hi John,

Crystal from Trello Support here.

It sounds like you would like to modify your iCalendar and have that reflected in Trello. Unfortunately the iCal feed is read-only so you won't be able to modify the event there and have it reflected in Trello.

What some users have done is to use the Cronofy Power-Up instead of the iCal feed: https://info.trello.com/power-ups/cronofy This will allow two-way syncing of Trello and iCal so that should help!

Let us know if you need anything else!

John Philpin February 21, 2018

very cool - thankyou - does exactly what I needed - and for multiple boards very reasonable price.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events