Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Trello Tasks in Google Calendar?

Whilst I can see card due dates when I sync my Trello Calendar and my Google calendar, I cannot see tasks that are due (from checklists on cards). Anyone know how I can also see checklist task due dates in my Google calendar as well as Card due dates?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley Community Leader Aug 25, 2020

@David Cornford the advanced checklists feature hasn't caught up with calendar synching yet, if you want to see due dates from checklist tasks, they need to be linked cards like this:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Subtasks-with-Butler/ba-p/1060392

Ahh, creating cards for each task. Thats not a bad idea as I have a lot of tasks on each main card so I'll give it a go. Cheers!

Any updates about when this feature may be added? Thanks

Hey @David Cornford and @Stephanie Burns
you can sync Trello cards to Google Calendar with Unito.

It syncs 2 ways as well so once it's set up you never have to think about it again. 

Does it sync tasks within the Trello cards? Syncing cards is not the issue, it's syncing tasks. I'm checking out their website but I'm not seeing that feature, maybe I'm missing it. Thanks!

@Stephanie Burns 

When you say 'tasks' I am assuming you mean checklists? If you are organizing your tasks through Trello checklists then yes, Unito can sync them :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

1,585 views 27 38
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you