Trello - Sum of Checked Custom Fields in Emailed Report

Ariel Rosen March 4, 2020

Hello,

We have enabled Butler and Custom Fields, and are hoping to implement a solution that will send a Report of a Sum of the number of checked custom field items across a board.

For example, the Button to create a report with the following command works, but lists all the cards with a checked item, instead of giving us a sum number of them:

"

create a report with all cards with custom field "IUS" checked using pattern "- [{cardname}]({cardlink}) ({cardmemberusernames}) => DUE on {cardduedate}\n\n", and send an email notification to "me@myemail.com" with subject "Number of IUS Deliverables Complete for week {date}" and message "All Cards with IUS Complete:\n\n{$report}"

"

I get the attached report with all the cards listed out - but I would like a sum of the amount of cards that are listed instead. Is that possible?

Thanks,

ArielTrelloReportExample.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2020

Hi

As checklist count, some variables are available like

{cardchecklistcount} the number of checklists on the card.

{cardcompletechecklistcount} the number of complete checklists on the card.

{cardincompletechecklistcount} the number of incomplete checklists on the card.

But it doesn't concern custom field.

An alternativ is to create a card in which a number custom field is increased for each checked custom field.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events