Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Trello Prompt-Assign to Team Member for Review

I have noticed that some of our cards get moved to the list "Ready for Review" without notifying another team member to review/test the change. Ideally, I'd like to have a pop-up that requires the team member to add a comment "To be tested by @Member" (notifying them that the card/task needs to be tested) after they move the card to the "Ready for Review" list. Does Trello have this capability? 

1 answer

0 votes
Felix Atlassian Team Nov 15, 2021

Hey @Lida Peat 

yes, you can automatically notify reviewers in Trello. That said, Trello doesn't really have a concept of who you consider a reviewer, so you could set up a rule to notify anyone that's added to the card, or notify the mover to add a reviewer and ping them.

For more information on Butler (Trello's automation feature) see https://help.trello.com/category/1134-butler?sort=updatedAt

Trello's automation functionality also lets you set up an automated review assignment workflow, which is what we use on my team.

I've answered a couple of questions about this in the past:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,408 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you