Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Desktop App: Cards are blurry

Jon Verbeke November 25, 2020

Hi,

I'm running Trello Desktop App (latest version) on Windows 10 PC. Trello app text is crystal clear, but when I click on an individual card, the card itself is blurry.

This is very similar to someone else's issue I found online: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/When-I-click-a-card-to-add-Details-and-Check-list-the-pop-up/qaq-p/1392072

However there was no solution posted. I removed app and reinstalled it, but same issue remains. Cards are crystal clear when I view them in Chrome browser. So it seems to be a dekstop app issue.

My screen is set at a standard 1920x1080 resolution with 125% magnification.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2020

If you remove the magnification (i.e. set it to 100%) does that resolve the problem?  That could help us figure out where the bug is.

Jon Verbeke November 25, 2020

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the advice, I just tried it.

If I try it on a much larger 27" screen and at 100-175% it does not blur.

If I try it on my laptop's native screen at 100-175% it does blur. However, when the card opens, it is crystal clear for a split second until the Power-ups button (butler Tip) loads and then it becomes slightly blurred.

Kind regards,

Jon

Like # people like this
Roi Ostrovsky January 18, 2021

I know what's the problem. I face the same issue, and I didn't encounter it before I installed the Google Drive power-up. It's when this button appears on the card that the screen blurs.

Please fix it asap...image.png

B January 18, 2021

@Michael Pryor 

I have found that with a combination of a powerup and a display zoom >100% I have slightly blurry cards on the desktop app.

If there is no powerup on the card or zoom is 100% there is no blurriness. I need to have my zoom at 125% due to the resolution of my screen and having powerups would be nice but it is too irritating to read blurry cards so I disable powerups.

Jon Verbeke February 24, 2021

Hi,

It was indeed the power ups. I've disabled them and no more blurry cards.

Thank you all for the help!

Kind regards,

Jon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events