Trello - Boards not displaying in MS Edge?

Sara Langston April 5, 2019

When I go to view my Trello boards, only the top menu bar loads. The rest of the page is white/blank.

I can view my homepage - for example, I can see cards in "up next" but if I go to open a card from there, the page only loads that top menu.

I'm on Microsoft Edge 41.16299.1004.0

I've cleared the cache - no joy. Also turned it off and on again ;) 

I'm not able to use another browser due to company policy (my other option is IE which isn't supported at all)

I wondered if I might just need to update the browser - if that's the case I'll need to ask the IT dept, so wanted to check what you think before I go through that palaver!

Thanks in advance for any help.

3 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Thanks for posting Sara.

I am experiencing the same issues today. I am on Microsoft Edge 40.15063.674.0.

If anyone can help, that would be great!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2019

@Sara Langston @Jesper Persson @Digital Data Protection Impact Assessment I have seen a similar post about Firefox as well:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/I-can-t-see-any-of-my-boards/qaq-p/1051393

Chrome and the Desktop app both appear to be working fine, I would recommend emailing a screenshot or screencast to support@trello.com

I have also raised this with the Atlassian community team.

Sara Langston April 8, 2019

Thank you. Trello is working again for me now - Is it working for you @Jesper Persson and @Digital Data Protection Impact Assessment ?

It is working again for me. Thanks @Sara Langston.  

Jesper Persson April 8, 2019

Yes, today 2019-04-08 the boards seem to work again in Edge

Rene Willms September 12, 2019

Hello @Iain Dooley 

We're expecting the same issue since yesterday, our EDGE-Version is the same as Sarahs and Jespers (41.16299.1004.0.)

Any hints to resolve this problem? (clear cache and delete cookies ->done)

Ricky M September 12, 2019

Seeing the same issue today on w10 1709 same edge version as above.

Can get it to load by:

login to Trello, press f12

select console from the debug window, then error. F5 to refresh Trello page, then loads and you see a message stating the version of edge is not supported.

Everything was working yesterday.

w10 1803 higher edge version no issue.

Rene Willms September 17, 2019

Hello @Ricky M 

Thanks for your reply and the tip with the debug window, thats a workaround but the problem iss still present. We hat the same w10 version in use (1709), anyhints about this @Iain Dooley 

Ricky M September 17, 2019

I had this reply from Trello support on the issue.

We've been made aware of this issue recently which affects older browsers versions. Our team is currently working on a fix for it which should be delivered in the next release (although I do not have a timeframe for when this will specifically happen).

If possible, you will need to update your browser to the latest version to fix this. We apologize for the inconvenience but hope you still have a great day ahead!

All the best,

Manu
The Trello Team

Rene Willms September 17, 2019

Thanks for this info, hopefully they'll fix the issue without updating the browser.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jesper Persson April 5, 2019

Having the exact same problem in Microsoft Edge 41.16299.1004.0.

The top meny bar shows but the boards are white

Jesper Persson April 8, 2019

Today 2019-04-08 the boards seem to work again in Edge

I have not noticed the same problems in Chrome

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events