Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer SOME boards from one account to another

corine2c October 11, 2019

Is there a way to transfer some boards (not all!) from 1 account to another?

I found an article for transferring board from 1 account to another but I am afraid that option moves EVERYTHIng and I only need to move specific boards.

If I can export and import into new account that would be helpful as well. I need some boards, with lists, cards... complete history

Kind regards,

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2019

@corine2c boards don't really belong to an account, they have members and those members can be admins, and boards can belong to teams. So changing a board to another "account" is as simple as inviting a different member, making it an admin and then leaving the board. If it belongs to a team, it's important to make it private before leaving the board, otherwise it'll say it's a member of a private team and you won't be able to change it without inviting the original member back in.

corine2c October 11, 2019

thank you, it worked like you said, add the other member, make him admin then leave

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events