Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timelime view query

Jason Garner October 12, 2021

If I decide to use timeline function, do I have to add each member of my team as a "list", so I can view their workload from left-to-right across the screen?

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2021

@Jason Garner you should be able to just start using that out of the box as it grabs the data of each member from the cards they are assigned, so if they are already members on cards, you should see their data in the timeline view! 

Jason Garner October 12, 2021

Thanks Brittany.

Could I be the only person with that timeline view?
just to avoid for whole team paying for premium Trello?

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2021

@Jason Garner great question, so if your team was only on THAT board and no other boards in your workspace, you wouldn't be charged for them, as they would be considered single board guests. So I think you'd be okay as I assume if they are using other boards, that could be on another team that doesn't use Trello Premium.

Another workaround, if you didn't want your team actually using that board and you only wanted them on it for you to be able to see their workload, you could use labels for each team member instead of assigning names to them and I believe you can see things sorted by labels in the timeline view.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events