Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Time management software with Trello

Hello Trello Community,

Do you have any suggestions for free time management tracking software that plays well with Trello?

Best,

Adam

www.MillionSolarStars.org

3 answers

Hello, I have used "Time Card'. 

Tag Outlook calendar appointments with info about customer and project (or about something else). The tagging converts the appointments into time cards, and you can report hours and expenses directly from the calendar. No more double entries!

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Aug 16, 2020

@Adam Hall my favourite is TimeDoctor. The others I have seen all integrate via a Power Up which doesn't work on Mobile, TimeDoctor integrates "behind the scenes" which means that their mobile app presents a "punch clock" style interface so you can easily start and stop timesheeting against cards you're a member of. Their desktop app is terrible, but the mobile app is great.

Good to know, Lain. Thank you

Hi @Adam Hall ,

Welcome to the community!!

You can read this article/documentation : https://help.trello.com/article/941-time-tracking

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,626 views 25 63
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you