Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbnails of attached Dropbox files?

Ed Lomas September 8, 2017

Hi. We're using Trello in an office where we're linking cards to folders on Dropbox, and we'd like to see thumbnails of the files within those folders when we 'turn over' a card. When I create a card myself, this works and I can see the files.

But when a colleague creates a card and attaches a Dropbox folder, if I 'turn over' that card I get a never-ending "Loading..." message and a link saying "Open folder in Dropbox". This is what everybody else is also experiencing - their attachments work but everybody else's don't. So as a team we're really not getting the full benefit of the Dropbox integration.

Does anybody have any ideas why this might be and how we could fix it? Much appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2017

Hi Ed,

I'm going to look into this with our engineering team and will let you know when we have some more information for you.

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2017

Hi Ed,

I checked on this with our team, and it turns out that this is a limitation of the latest version of the Dropbox API. We're working with them to get this sorted out!

Ed Lomas September 13, 2017

That's great - thanks for the explanation! Looking forward to the fix. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events