Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The APP Trello for gmail is blocked by google while installing. Any ideas?

Centro San Luis Lanbide
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 27, 2024

Hello,

My issue is that  I want toinsatll the "Trello for Gmail" add-on  (by the way, linux mint and chrome browser , and tried also firefox). In the process ofinstalling the add-on  and after selecting de the user to sycronize the connection between my Gmail Account and my Trello Account , The message I oibtain is Googla blocked the APP. Does any one know if there are security issues and how to solve?

Thanks in advance

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Martin Unger
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 27, 2024

I have the plugin installed and get a security alert since this morning.

This app is blocked
This app has tried to access confidential data in your Google account. We have blocked access to protect your account.

0 votes
lisahammond
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 29, 2024

I don't have an answer but I noticed this a few days ago and I'm so disappointed! I've used this app for years and it's an important part of my business.  I did open an ingognito window and was able to install it to Gmail just fine so I'm not sure what the issue is. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events