Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TeamGantt sign-in doesn't work

Zhan Li
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 1, 2021

Hi there, thank you for any help!

I am trying to set up the TeamGantt power-up Trello.

I had a pre-existing TeamGantt account, but when I signed in via the enabled power-up on Trello, Trello just tells me "Uh oh, something went wrong" and that's it. I have tried resetting the TeamGantt password but Trello gave me the same response.

What might be the solution to this?

Thanks!!

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Zhan Li
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 1, 2021

Thank you Vero and Soumyadeep!

TeamGantt support suggested a solution which did the trick - turning on allowing cross-site tracking in Safari's privacy settings. 

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2021

Hi @Zhan Li ,

Welcome to the community!

Just remove the power-up then clear the cache from your browser or app and then enable the power-up and try to log in.

Regards,

Soumyadeep

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2021

Hi @Zhan Li 

Look at this post about TimeGantt

https://trello.com/power-ups/5970d4298c14fdf691c95a76/teamgantt

Try to recover the password, clear the cache and clear the cookies

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events