Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team member cannot access boards

Sylvia Prameswara September 8, 2020

Hello,

I'm assigning some people in my Team to a certain board but even though I can see them under Team Members, they cannot view the board that I shared nor get any notifications that I was assigning them to that board.

Can someone please advise how to fix this?

Thank you.

1 answer

3 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2020

Hi @Sylvia Prameswara ,

Welcome to the community!

First of all, make sure all the members are using the same plan and they have enabled notification in their settings. The members will get only those notifications for the cards that they are watching!

Sylvia Prameswara September 9, 2020

Hi Soumyadeep Mandal

Thanks. However we were all on the same plan (Free Plan) and have all enabled notifications.

My team members received a notification when I added them to the Team, but did not receive anything when I assigned a board to them. Any idea?

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2020

Hi @Sylvia Prameswara ,

the member who wants the notification the specific member needs to be in a specific card then the member will get all notification from that card. A single card can have multiple members.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events