Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing

markbowden May 17, 2020

Hi guys,
I use Trello on my own and I'd really like to have one central board that has ALL of my tasks from all of my boards.
Ideally any changes that I made at either end (the project board or the central board) would reflect on both.

Is there a way of doing this?

Maybe with Butler?

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

@markbowden I created an integration called BenkoBoard that does this (in addition to allowing you to use Trello as a Gmail client):

https://trello.com/integrations/#benkoboard

The synching of changes back to the parent card is not handled by Benko, you can do that on a case by case basis with Butler or Unito as required, but it's not core to the system (because the way changes synch can get quite finicky and there's no really great "one size fits all" approach).

I sometimes implement certain custom synching functions for clients using Trellinator also:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2020

Have you tried using the "Card" view on your profile?

image.png

If you go to your profile and select "cards", you can see the cards you have on each board. 

I believe you could create a rule with butler to create a new card on another board any time you're added to a card, but I would hesitate to do this because then when you'd have to update multiple cards (the one on your board and the one on the original board). 

You could also try the Card Mirror with Unito? Maybe that could help with having to only update one card, but I haven't played with that much. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events