Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronise lists between to workspaces

イリア November 29, 2022

Hi, I've come here for your help.
At my job I've organised for myself a workspace, where I make my to do list and time managment work. I'd like to share my to do list and done tasks' list, but not share my work managment process. I'd prefer not to create two different workspaces too, cause I need to see them at the same screen. It seems like the answer is to copy cards, but I'd like to optimise this process and not to do useless job.
If somebody knows how to make this, I'd be very grateful!

1 answer

0 votes
Rodolfo Moreira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2022

Hello, Илья!

Welcome to the Atlassian community! I hope you're enjoying Trello.

I'm afraid you can't make a private list or card within a board. All the board members will be able to see all the content of the corresponding board. What you can do is change/set your board visibility and then you can control who can access the board and its content.

Since you can't create private cards and lists in Trello, as an alternative you can create a private board and refer to the card by adding a link to the card in the private board's description. Please see our following article for more details:

I hope this helps, have a nice day.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events