Support assistance?

Lucy Markewicz August 6, 2020

What is the turn around time for support queries? I’ve sent a request on the 3rd August and had no response

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2020

Hello @Lucy Markewicz,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I sent this question to the Trello team for them to check what may be happening since you can access normally using the app. 

While we wait for their response, I would like to ask you to log in to Trello using an incognito window. This test will help us make sure that you will log in using the same account you use on the app.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2020

Hi @Lucy Markewicz 

I'm not sure how long it will take Trello to respond.

Like with any support email though - have you checked to see if any response has been received in your spam filters or filtered into a different folder other than your main inbox? It's worth checking as it can happen!

Ste

Lucy Markewicz August 6, 2020

Thanks Stephen yes I have. I have been locked out of my account. My username for all my boards has somehow been delinked form the only email address I have for Trello and I was able to access the boards in the app and not my browser but when I logged out of the app it now is doing the same thing. 

Its a real problem and there is no way to contact these guys other than the support email. I've lost all my information 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events