StickyWebsiteNotes directly on websites Edited

NoteAnywhere is a Chrome Extension to create sticky  PostIt-NOTES anywhere on any website.  I would love that feature to be offered by trello.com!  I imagine Trello will be able to enable those stickyNotes to not only appear on on webpages but to to list those very same trello-StickyNotes-Data inside trello-boards in lists!  I am explicitly looking for this Data on both places, A: directly on the respective website, and B: in my trello-list.  In other words: The data would not only appear on my trello-board (let us call that board "Website-Sticky-Notes") but also directly on all of those websites I dropped stickyNotes upon, at the same time!  Of cause I would aim to add text and provide HashTags right inside that sticky-note right on that webpage without even switching back to the trello Board at all!  That would be superb! It would enable me to work truely on the fly! I hope the Idea I am uttering here can fully be grasped: For clarification please visit this stickyNotes extension (chrome)  I would love something similar integrated into trello: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/note-anywhere/bohahkiiknkelflnjjlipnaeapefmjbh  even better: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/web-page-sticky-notes/alpjieidnmmkljnceakgpeajlngabnee

1 answer

0 vote

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for reaching out! This isn't something that's currently on our roadmap, although I can see how it could be useful.

This type of feature would be more likely to be developed by a third-party developer as a Chrome extension rather than as a core feature of Trello—however, I'll pass your interest in this on to our team.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Feb 02, 2018 in Trello

Atlassian User Groups: Trello edition

You’re invited to our first ever Trello User Groups   Good news for current and aspiring Trello enthusiasts! We’re launching Trello User Groups so that you can network, share ideas, solve ...

1,731 views 14 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you