Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StickyWebsiteNotes directly on websites

Stefan_Brück September 7, 2017

NoteAnywhere is a Chrome Extension to create sticky  PostIt-NOTES anywhere on any website.  I would love that feature to be offered by trello.com!  I imagine Trello will be able to enable those stickyNotes to not only appear on on webpages but to to list those very same trello-StickyNotes-Data inside trello-boards in lists!  I am explicitly looking for this Data on both places, A: directly on the respective website, and B: in my trello-list.  In other words: The data would not only appear on my trello-board (let us call that board "Website-Sticky-Notes") but also directly on all of those websites I dropped stickyNotes upon, at the same time!  Of cause I would aim to add text and provide HashTags right inside that sticky-note right on that webpage without even switching back to the trello Board at all!  That would be superb! It would enable me to work truely on the fly! I hope the Idea I am uttering here can fully be grasped: For clarification please visit this stickyNotes extension (chrome)  I would love something similar integrated into trello: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/note-anywhere/bohahkiiknkelflnjjlipnaeapefmjbh  even better: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/web-page-sticky-notes/alpjieidnmmkljnceakgpeajlngabnee

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2017

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for reaching out! This isn't something that's currently on our roadmap, although I can see how it could be useful.

This type of feature would be more likely to be developed by a third-party developer as a Chrome extension rather than as a core feature of Trello—however, I'll pass your interest in this on to our team.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events