Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start Date of a Card - Definition and Visibility within Team

Jennifer Petkovic January 12, 2021

Hi there,

can somebody please tell me what the Start Date in the Trello cards are for specifically (do they exist for specific rules? what functions are connected to them?)? 

Also, my other team members cannot see the field "Start Date" in the cards, even when I made them admins of the board and also added them to the corresponding team. Does somebody know how I can make them visible for everyone? 

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2021

Hi Jennifer,

The option to add a start date to cards is a part of a beta release that is currently available for all Business Class users. This means that only certain users will be able to see this option. However, if you have set a start date on a board then all board members should be able to see this. Could you reach out in a ticket at https://trello.com/contact, so that we can see why your board members can't see this content?

The Start Date isn't able to be used within Butler yet, but this could be something that is possible when we move towards a full release of the feature.

Thanks,
Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events