Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specify list position when new list is added to board

K Walters April 14, 2021

Hi everyone,

I have a Butler rule that creates a new list on a board, but the list always appears at the far end and I would like it to appear as the first list you see (position 1).  Is there a way to specify this in the rule? or perhaps a workaround?

Would also like to know if it is possible to specify a card position?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Lam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2021

Hi @K Walters - Thanks for reaching out to the community! When setting up the action to create a new list, you'll see an option to set the position as shown here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/DOuD65op 

K Walters April 21, 2021

@Lam thanks for getting back to me.  What you pointed out I already know.  I should have given more context.  I have a command that when a card is created with 'x' name on board 'A', copy that card to a list in board 'B' that has the same name as the card.  The list with the card name (on board 'B') will not exist beforehand, so essentially the trigger of copying the card will automatically create a list with the card name.  When it does, it puts the list at the far right of the board and I wondered if there is a command to specify for the list to go in first (top) position.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events