Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slack Alert: new Channel does not show up in setup list

Stefan Heinz June 20, 2018

Hi - I've connected Trello and Slack. I can create new cards in Trello from Slack. 

I had created a new public channel in Slack after I had created the Power-Up connection, and when I want to set up a new alert that new channel does not show up in the list of target channels.

I also had invited Trello into that channel, and the app is now a member of that channel.

What do I need to do to get alerts to show up in that channel?

Thx

3 answers

0 votes
Lizelle April 7, 2020

I have multiple Slack teams across our company, but the newest team. added about a month ago, does not come up to select when I try to add a slack alert.  I linked the team to the Trello Board, but it only shows my first 4 teams in the dropdown and not all the teams.

0 votes
dvcoolster1 September 2, 2018

Facing same problem. Slack channels not showing in Trello Power-up. Channel in consideration was made private at a later point, but now refuses to show in Trello. 

0 votes
Jonas Braoude June 29, 2018

Same problem for me. Any answers ? Than you !

Stefan Heinz July 1, 2018

Hi Jonas - I did not get any answer.

The problem eventually got resolved as the new channel showed up in the list the next day.

Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2018

Sorry that we haven't got back to you earlier, Stefan. I'm glad to hear the issue got resolved though. @Jonas Braoude, are you still experiencing issues with this? Please let us know!

Jonas Braoude July 2, 2018

@Stefan Heinz Thank you for the answer.

@Marta Galofre de Alos No sorry. Actually it is not resolved. All the channels doesn't show up,  only 19 out of 22.

Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2018

Can you please reach out to us at trello.com/contact so we can take a closer look at this @Jonas Braoude? Thanks so much!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events