Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in twice?

Deleted user April 24, 2020

Hi,

I've just had to start logging in to Atlassian to get to my Trello account. But now I have to log in to Atlassian first, then log in to Trello. Am I really supposed to have to log in twice?

Thanks,

David

3 answers

11 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2020

Hi @[deleted] ,

Just login to your Atlassian account then visit Trello and login with Atlassian account.

No need to login twice using credentials.

But if you are using 2 different email id's for both of then you have to login twice in that case with different credentials!

Deleted user April 25, 2020

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal 

" login to your Atlassian account then visit Trello and login" sounds like logging in twice! I'm having to log in to my Atlassian account and then log in again to Trello.

David

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2020

Hi @[deleted] ,

You have to do it once! If you are facing it every time you open the page then look at you browser or any other software settings too whether it was clearing you cookies from the browser or not! if you still face the same problem contact below link!

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Like # people like this
Deleted user April 25, 2020

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal 

That may be what's supposed to happen, but it doesn't for me. Here's what I do:

1. I go to trello.com and click LogIn (see first image).

2. I enter my email address and a green "Log in with Atlassian" button comes up. I click it.

3. That takes me to a page headed "Log in with Trello" (see second image) with my email address pre-filled, but then I have to input a password and hit the second Log in button.

That's twice, isn't it?

DavidOpera Snapshot_2020-04-25_165242_trello.com.pngLog in to continue - Log in with Atlassian account_001.jpg

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2020

Hi @[deleted] ,

I have tested with my account and it working fine!

The problem might be with your browser cookies or trello/atlassian login security which is making you enter your password! 

You can change your browser and login to atlassian.com then open trello login page and log into it with atlassian account!

If you still face same problem contact https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Like # people like this
0 votes
yaya May 1, 2021

Same issue here. Awful user experience. 

0 votes
Mohini Yaswin November 8, 2020

I faced the same problem but now it's solved!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events