Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repositioning of cards in the list

leesanduo June 6, 2020

Can I please ask why does some of the cards not stay in position on the list when i try to reposition them? Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2020

@leesanduo there probably isn't a good reason for it, can you use loom.com and do a screencast displaying the behaviour? (try to not have any sensitive information shown in the video)

leesanduo June 10, 2020

Hi @Iain Dooley , thanks for the response, could you help take a look at the loom video that recorded for the issue? Hope you can view it. Thanks vm. 

https://www.loom.com/share/3066386d1a6b426faa37c7785901dbd3 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2020

@leesanduo hmmm what's up with how big the card gets when you use it? Are you using some sort of plugin? It looks like there's some kind of plugin here, can you try disabling it?

2020-06-11 at 5.59 pm.png

leesanduo June 11, 2020

@Iain Dooley oh yes, i am using a Trello Optimizer. I just looked at the options in there and disabled the auto-sorting of the cards. Works fine now. Thanks for pointing that out, much appreciated!

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events