Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Reopen closed board

dani I'm New Here Apr 12, 2022

Hi all,

I'd tried to reopen a closed board. In the select workspace dialog there is no workspace available, the following message appears: "There is no eligible Workspace available. To create a new Workspace contact an Enterprise admin".

Thank you

1 answer

A closed board or closed workspace?  Because a closed board that hasn't been fully deleted can be reopened from the board table view in it's original workspace.

If you mean a closed workspace as far as I know there is no way to recover a workspace as they are simply deleted instead of closed first.

On the OTHER hand if it was a closed board on a now deleted workspace an enterprise or board admin can reopen it from the very bottom of their Trello homepage on the boards tab:

closed1.png

And scroll to the bottom of the page and if it is available to reopen the admin should see this

closed 2.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,402 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you