Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing collaborators

Shantini
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 19, 2024

Unable to see the 'Remove' option against a member's name. How do I remove this member. I am the admin of the workspace.

2 answers

0 votes
Shantini
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2024

Thank you Perisic. We have just discovered that a board was created by an ex-colleague and unfortuately now they cannot be removed from the same. Please give us a few more days to figure this out and I shall come back to you if we are unable to fix the issue.

0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2024

Welcome to the community @Shantini 

Can you share a screenshot of the issue and blur the information that you don't want to be seen here? Have you cleaned your cache of your browser? Have you tried in incognito mode as well? Which browser are you using and have you tried using a different browser?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events