Receiving notifications only if I was mentioned

Hello, community! 

I have a question: I want to get notifications only if I was mentioned in trello card and ignore all other notifications (is someone delete, comment or make any changes with it ) 

Is it possible? 

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2021

@Владислав Красько I created this product BenkoBoard which unwatches any card you're added to, then adds a linked copy of any card you're added to or where you're mentioned in a comment, in a central Inbox list in your personal board:

http://www.benkoboard.com/

It also allows you to use Trello as a Gmail client, but you can disable that functionality if you only want to use it to improve your Trello notifications.

0 votes
Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 28, 2021

Hey @Владислав Красько 

Not sure if this is exactly what you want... but I wanted this functionality too because I was getting too many emails, and wanted to get that notification in Slack instead, but only when I was @tagged as I don't need to know every update. I found a way to do it with Butler. Here's a video about how to set it up :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7gMmeTCIOI

If you don't use Slack, then you should be able to tweak the commands so it sends you an email instead using this action... Then you could probably turn off all the other email updates from Trello and just keep these Butler powered ones. (not tested this though!)

Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 16.50.14.png

Hope it helps! I'm also interested to know if there is another way to do this without Butler/Slack/Email. 

Cheers,

Dan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events