Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question On Two Boards And Board Header

Larry September 24, 2022

Is it possible to create a button on top of my board that can switch easily to a second board. 

I want to use the suggestion of an IMPLEMENTATION BOARD and a DEVELOPMENT BOARD but it would be nice to have button at top to switch back and forth more easily. Possible?

Also, can you remove the power ups, automation buttons? Hide them? Just trying to clean up my workspace boards

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2022

Hi Larry,

Thanks for reaching out!

While there isn't a way to create a button to switch to another board, you could create a Board card instead (https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/card-types/#Board-cards).

A board card is a card that strictly acts as a visual preview and link to another board. To create a Board card, simply copy the link to the other board, paste the board link as the card name, and press enter.

As for removing the Automation and Power-Up buttons, I'm afraid that's not possible at the moment. I definitely understand how this could be helpful, so I've flagged this as a feature request with the product team.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events