Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question/Feature: View only URLs

Lance Mitchell December 26, 2018

I have a private Trello board that i have setup to organize commissions off of but i want to allow only a specific set of people to be able to view it. some of the folks do not wish to create accounts only to view the board and i do not want to set the board to public for everyone to see. is there a way to offer a view only link/url to the private board/list/card? without requiring an account?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 27, 2018

Hey @Lance Mitchell

I'm afraid not. In order for a colleague to view your private board, they would need to have their own Trello account and must be invited to the board. If you wanted non-members to be able to view it, it would indeed need to be public.

I'll let the team know that you'd like to see an option for this in the future however. If there is anything else you'd like me to pass their way please let me know!

0 votes
Jordan Friedman May 12, 2020

has this changed at all? i want to make a link to my employee handbook but I don't want my employees to have to make Trello accounts (we only use it for the Handbook -- i know, sorry!)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events