Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with automation

Anna-Lena Broderius June 6, 2023

Hello, 

I have problems with the automation on one of my trello-boards. 
I have defined a rule, for 2 lists on the board: cards that are longer than 180 days in the list will be archived. This logic works on different boards. On one board, unfortunately, the rule takes only one list.
Can you help me and tell me how to adjust the rule if necessary? Or is there a limit of cards that can be archived at once?

2 answers

0 votes
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2023

On the off-chance, have you double checked the List names?

If all else fails, you could try remaking the rule on that other board, and use the drop-down when choosing List names? Which should ensure that there is no way the rule isn't pointing to the correct Lists.

Or if that still fails, (on a different copied board, so you don't mess up your data) try removing the "more than 180 days" portion. If it works then, it might suggest that some cards you expected to be 180 days old were not? And might be a direction to look in to.

Otherwise, nothing obvious jumps out to me as to what could cause this..

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2023

Hi @Anna-Lena Broderius 

Are you able to share a screenshot of the automation?

Anna-Lena Broderius June 6, 2023

Hello, here you go :-)

Trello_automation.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events