Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Problems with Butler?

Hello - I have a set of rules that run at the exact due time and post a comment depending on the label added. Today - the comment has been added by Butler 4 times and the command log says the rule ran twice........ Is there a problem with Butler - or something I may have done that needs fixing?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Lyndsey Fletcher ,

Thanks for posting.

Could you please confirm all these rules are created by you ? Are you using command libraries -  https://help.trello.com/article/1139-command-libraries ?

I am guessing that it might be something like you have enabled some of these rules  and Butler does show in the activity log as the user who setup these rules and those are only visible to you.

But I think command library gives you the flexibility so a group can access and enable the rules if the person is no longer there on their account.

Could you please check and confirm if that helps you?

Cheers

Suvradip

Thanks for the reply. I will check again. All the rules are in the same library and in the card - it says that all the comments were added by me via Butler -to the best of my knowledge these are the only rules enabled on the board.....

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,343 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you