Hello. Could you please help with solving the following problems with displaying, downloading and uploading files.
About 2 weeks ago, these problems started on both the macbook pro and iphone 8. Moreover, the same problem occurs in the trello app and in Safari browser (both from the computer and from iphone). When you open it through the browser, it is clear that the trello desk page cannot be fully downloaded
Photos are displayed simply as coloured squares and cannot be uploaded from trello.
Also I cannot download any files from Trello boards, the download pages just freeze.
- I tried reinstalling the trello program - not help.
- I tried to update the trello program - not help.
-I tried to update the software on macbook and iphone to the latest versions - not help.
In Google Chrome browser errors also remain.
- an error occured about 2 weeks ago
- our colleagues on other devices (not apple) don't have such problems, everything works fine.
- When working through the Chrome browser, the problem remains.
- User settings and browser extensions did not change. I have been using trello for a long time and there were no problems before that.
Thank you in advance,
Hi @Петр Гнатюк ,
It seems like a problem with your laptop. Let try to put this together step by step. Did you follow the guide on the official documentation?
I know that you tried different browser but other points also? Especially clearing the cache..
If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event