Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing a Trello card checklist which shows completed items.

S C L August 6, 2018

I am trying to print a Trello card containing a checklist with some completed items and some uncompleted items in it.

I am able to print the card but once it's printed the completed items on the check list are illegible. It changes the text on the completed line to a nonsense sequence of letters with a strike through line.

Is there a way to print the check list so I can see the completed lines as they were written but with just a simple strikethrough to show that it has been completed?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2018

Hello Sophie!

Oh, that's terrible. Is there a way you can share a screenshot showing what it looks like for you? That sounds like a bug, and I'd love to help you report it to the developers so they can get it fixed!

For now, might I suggest the Agile Cards power-up? It enables a PRINT CARD button on the back of cards, and it does a wonderful job printing checklists. It lays out all of the card content to better work with printing, so it can save you paper, too.

Hope this helps!

S C L August 6, 2018

I have attached a screen grab of what the list looks like when you go to print.

On second consideration it seems to only do it when the checklist has been copied onto the new card from a pre-existing checklist (which is a function we use very regularly, as many cards have identical process' that we followed).

I'll have a look into the Agile Cards power-up, thank you. It may take some time for me to get around to looking at that though, so I'm hopeful the bug can be fixed.

Thanks again. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 14.29.47.png

Vitta Herviantini September 1, 2023

Hello,

Since now Agile will no longer applicable from October, I am now having problem in printing the check list actions on my board by using pretty printer... Can you please let me know if there is any way by using Pretty Printer but the list of actions are also appear. Thanks... looking forward to hear from you (I tried to email the person in charge from Trello, but have no response until now and it has been a week)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events