Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Team Calendars

Kevin Bruns August 9, 2017

Any suggestions on hbow to print the calendar view? The formatting is messaged up -- all cards one date to the right--when I use the Print feature.

3 answers

1 vote
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2017

Hey Kevin

Printing within Trello is a bit wonky.  I would recommend either of the following:

1) Take a screenshot of your calendar view within Trello and print that

2) Link your Trello to an external like Google and print your external calendar.  For this route, I recommend using Cronofy for Trello

Kevin Bruns August 9, 2017

Ha! I have been printign screenshots. I'll give linking it to an external a try. Thank you!  

0 votes
Michael Baxstrom October 25, 2017

Hi Kevin,

If your an Outlook exchange user. I went ahead and exported to iCalendar and the calendar I exported popped up in Outlook. From there I was able to choose to overlay or keep the calendar separate, File > Print.

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2017

Hey Kevin!

I just want to let you know that Trello is actively working to improve the printing experience in Trello. Printing will get better - unfortunately, I don't have a date as to when. I just wanted to let you know to keep your eyes peeled - I know I am waiting with bated breath for it, as well :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events