Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please tell me what a "Workspace command" means.

I'm using Trello on a free plan.
I'm considering automating a simple task with Butler, but I didn't quite understand the "250 Workspace command runs per month" in the plan, even though I looked at the knowledge base.
Please tell me what a "Workspace command" means.
I would be grateful if you could just tell me the description of the knowledge base.

1 answer

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

Hi @近藤 真弘(Masahiro Kondo) lixiluser ! Welcome to the community :) workspace commands relates to Butler automation. If you create command to automate certain things, then every time it runs, that counts as 1 command run. Here's an article with more info on Butler.

Hi hannahmorg, thank you for your reply.
First, I'll try Butler's automation and consider changing the plan if 250 commands a month isn't enough.

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2021

@近藤 真弘(Masahiro Kondo) lixiluser Sounds like a plan 😊 if you're using a few commands and your Trello usage is not massive, then 250 commands is definitely sufficient! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events