Planyway free version not syncing with Google calendar?

FierceNinja June 1, 2019

I am using free version of Planyway.  It says that I can still import its calendar URL into google calendar.  I did that and it shows up in "Other calendars".  However the events from planyway/trello cards with due dates still don't show up.  Do they take time to populate?  Am I doing something wrong?

2 answers

0 votes
Husain Kanba August 4, 2020

Hi,
I was facing the same issue. What just worked for me is changing "Access permissions" in Google Calendar settings to "Make available to public" and then using the "Public address in iCal format" URL in Add Calendar of Planyway.

Nadja May 16, 2022

Thanks a lot. That fixed it for me, too!

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2019

Hi @FierceNinja,

first of all a question to you: did you make sure you used the iCal format to connect Planyway with your Google Calendar? You need to use the secret address in iCal format in order to get Planyway to work.

When I tested the Planyway Power-Up a few weeks ago, the syncing happened immediately. There was really nothing to complain about.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events