Planyway Power Up

Kara Stewart February 21, 2022

Is Planyway down?  I cannot get the power up to work/show and their website won't load.  Any ideas on what's going on with them?  I have had issues with this power up several times in the last few weeks, but could always get to their website.  But now their domain just shows an error and says to check the spelling.  ???

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 21, 2022

Hello @Kara Stewart, I'm sorry to know about the trouble. My name is Tania, and I'm a customer support manager at Planyway.

We haven't noticed any issues on our side. Could you verify if there's any VPN that you or your organization are using? Try switching it off just to test if you can load Planyway then. If that fixes the issue, please reach out to your IT department to check why Planyway has been blocked and ask to add it to the exceptions list if possible. 

Kara Stewart February 23, 2022

It was my VPN. It's never been a problem before, but all of the sudden, Planyway was blocked. My IT department has fixed it. 

Like Maria likes this
0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2022

Hi @Kara Stewart,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I was able to get to their website without any issues. I would recommend that you contact their support, support@planyway.com  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events