Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone does not show notifications

Moka Digital RR August 12, 2020

Good trades I love this application I use it on the computer and on my phone I have a problem that for me is serious the notifications of expiration dates do not work, the phone does not warn when a task is due, this is very important for me, I have received The notifications of my computer and it is activated I use Android 9 but I have not managed to get the notifications, I appreciate your can help me, it is very important

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2020

Any chance that you are not a member of the card with the due date or alternatively watch the card? That is required to be notified of any changes or upcoming due dates. You can learn more about that here: https://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications

0 votes
Moka Digital RR August 14, 2020

Good morning friend, I am the owner of the board and when I set a reminder when the end time arrives, the phone does not show anything ... You can help me and take some action to correct it, Trello is an organization application as possible reminders don't work

dean kozak October 17, 2020

I am also owner of board , had the same problem , what he means is that you need to make your self a member of the  actual card  for each card you make on the board task to be notified...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events