I have tried 100 of settings and I cannot make Trello send me any "live" notification on my devices. Can you help me set up Trello so I can get a notification when something happens to a board or a card that I am watching?
- Trello free version
- A board that I am watching
- A card where I am watching and I am a team member
I have tried the following:
1. In Chrome browser, I have set the site to allow notifications - no luck
2. On Android mobile app - I have set sound and vibration notifications for boards and card - nothing happens
3. I have also installed the Windows Desktop app, no notifications and also the test for "Send Test Notification" doesn't not react in any way.
I simply cannot believe that none of this works? pls help. Thanks.
Just to check, you won't get notifications for things you do yourself on a card you are watching. Another user has to do the action or comment in order for it to make a notification happen. Does that make sense?
Hi Michael, thank you very much for your response. No, I am not waiting on notification from my self, but from my team members. I ask them to do I change (a new checklist item is added) and I check Chrome based Trello, no notification, check with Windows Desktop App, no notification, check with Mobile Android App, no notifications (in 5-6 tests so far).
The strangest thing is that in the Windows Desktop App the Send Test Notification does not work at all. I cannot press the button.
If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event