Notifications issues

Hi,

I have recently started using your site and have a few issues that I have searched the forums for and all suggestions haven't worked and I am hoping that you can assist.

• Chrome notifications not working 
    • I have allowed notifications within chrome on my account and assigned a card to myself and I don't receive notifications on my desktop, nor do any past notifications show within my board
  • ios notifications don't work 
    • Turned on full access in notification
  • Email notifications have never been sent

I have tried all suggestions on your community boards and still no luck.

If you can help me out that would be great.

Thanks!

1 answer

Hi Ryan,

​Not every event or activity in Trello will generate a notification, so it's possible that you're not meeting the correct conditions to trigger a notification. For example, in order to receive a notification for a due date on a card, the due date needs to occur in more than 24 hours, and you need to be either a member of or subscribed to the card. This page explains in a little more detail exactly what does and doesn't trigger a notification: http://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications

​Can you tell me anything more about the card and the event that you expected to be notified of, but weren't?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Jan 18, 2018 in Trello

How two Biomed teachers use Trello to execute on Project Lead The Way

This is the first of many Showcases highlighting incredible Atlassian users in Education! And Michael Burke and Josh Clemmer are setting the Showcase bar high. The pair of Biome...

47,391 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you