• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

No profile picture after moving to Atlassian login

Hi,

After updating to an Atlassian login I now have no profile picture / avatar and it isn't possible to update it anymore. Anyone got any ideas?

7 answers

4 votes

I had a profile picture in both Trello and in my Atlassian account already (set years ago).

When I linked my login in Trello to Atlassian (using login with google), it removed my trello avatar, but did not get the Atlassian avatar either.

To get it working again, I had to CHANGE my Atlassian avatar (to the same picture), then it refreshed in trello.

You can edit your personal information including your picture on Atlassian account. 

After I set picture in Atlassian account, I expect it changes in Trello. But in Trello picture doesn't changed.

Like Michael Cooper likes this

I have the same issue. Are there any solution?

0 votes

I'm also having the same issue.

+1 This is actually really frustrating, as all our users now have blank letter-in-circle avatars, and makes it much harder to quickly grok cards.

0 votes

I answer it, if it can help somebody.
I noticed the same problem today.
Uploading another profile picture on my Atlassian Account solved the problem, after that my avatar was displayed on Trello.

Yes, there was 3 other answers on here saying the same thing, but they were all removed.

Same issue — uploading a new picture the my Atlassian account solved the issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

261 views 8 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you