cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ‘‹ New Here: Looking to Hire a Trello Expert

Justin LeBlang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 15, 2023

Hi Everyone! 

I don't know the rules about this request, so I apologize if I break any. 

Bottom line - looking to hire someone to help us build out a new Trello board. 

"We are in search of a Trello expert with a knack for critical and creative thinking. The primary role would be to collaborate with our team to design a new board that effectively captures our media content calendar, complete with advanced automations. We already have a robust framework built in Excel and now need an individual with the expertise to translate and enhance this on the Trello platform."

Should I add contact info to this post? If so, I'll update once I see some comments and feedback on the request here. 

1 answer

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2023

Hi @Justin LeBlang 

We can't directly promote our services but your post is definitely in the right place to be noticed.  You can also post in this group too:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jobs-Careers/gh-p/JobsCareers?&utm_campaign=community_groups_click_from_profile 

There are some amazing consultants in the community and your best shout is to use this list to contact them:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Consultants-Right-Here-In-The-Community/ba-p/1983694 

*cough* second one down *cough*πŸ˜‰

Justin LeBlang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 16, 2023

Thanks, Mike! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events