Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Task Status Reports

Andrea Rozman May 17, 2022

I am relatively new to Trello, but am finding it odd that there doesn't seem to be a way to run reports on projects.  Reporting on data seems to be a pretty standard need.

Anyway, after digging through some very unhelpful help files, I found Butler Reports.  Okay - great.  This seems like something I could use.  So - how do I use it?  I've tried and tried, but all I get is an email sent to me with nothing in it.

What I want:

Send a report to me via email of ALL TASKS on ALL CARDS from a board, indicating their status (done, past due, not late, etc.).

I can get the email part - that's pretty simple.  But building the report - I'm stumped.  Any help would be great.

1 answer

0 votes
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 18, 2022

Hi @Andrea Rozman 

We have written up all the reporting options (mostly 3rd party, but includes Trello built in options) here https://www.bluecatreports.com/trello-reporting/

Blue Cat Reports includes pretty good email reports if that is what is important to you

Hope that helps,

Robin

Andrea Rozman May 18, 2022

@Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_  - I had initially looked at Blue Cat Reports but didn't have enough time with the trial to get in and see if I could make anything work.

Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 18, 2022

You can start a new trial if you like, also feel free to reach out to support to set up a call with me to get set up :)

Like Andrea Rozman likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events