Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PowerUp is only on one device. How can I see Powerups on other devices?

Robert Siegel October 28, 2019

I use Trello on multiple devices. I have a PowerUp for prioritizing cards and found that the prioritization Powerup is not on any other device but my main device. How can I get the PowerUp to work from multiple devices?

2 answers

0 votes
Ash Rajgopal March 23, 2023

Hi, it's been 3 years since the above response......we still don't have powerups showing on mobile.  This is not user friendly.

The least that can be done is for the powerups to indicate whether they are single or multiple device friendly , at the time of being added.

0 votes
Jireh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2019

Hi Robert,

Can you elaborate on what devices you use? Which is your "main" device, and what other devices are you trying to use?

Robert Siegel October 29, 2019

Yes. I use two laptops, an iPhone and iPad. I see the Powerups on the laptops but not the iPhone or iPad.

Jireh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2019

Ah, the mobile devices are going to have limited Power-Up accessibility.

Although some Power-Ups, like Calendar and Voting, are available on our mobile app, unfortunately not all Power-Ups are available on mobile devices. We hope to have more Power-Ups available on mobile in the future.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events